83 Beach Rd, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Kia Ora Sok Yon Hong,
Thank you for your enquiry.
Backyard Pass is a great pass if you would like to travel from Auckland to Christchurch.
It includes the beautiful Bay n Cape and stunning day trip to Milford Sound in Fiordland National Park.
1. We don't have a timetable published for January 2019 yet but could create a preliminary itinerary for you based on January 2018.
2.Backyard pass would take you through awesome locations with all the best views New Zealand has to offer. You could book the activities through our bus driver (you can download our App and check out all the activities we offer in different places).
3.You can customise your pass and add extra days, no problem.
4. Unfortunately, we only guarantee the dorm accommodation in every overnight stop, so you would need to contact the hostels directly in advance to reserve a double room (please see the list of our hostels attached).
5. We do a lot of walks in between overnight stop, so I think you would love it!
Please let us know if we can help with anything else.
Sok Yon Hong
Hi from Korea.
I, in my 40s, plan to travel with my mother aged 70 in January, 2019. ^^
You offer a variety of bus passes. What would you recommend?
"Back Yard 24 days" looks ok for us, though. ^^
1. Can travel for 3 to 4 weeks.
2. Prefer to relax, enjoy the views with just one or two activities(i.e. skydive?)
3. Want to stay in one place for more than one night
4. Occpy a double room
5. Enjoy walking in the park or just easy hiking
I would appreciate your suggestions. Thank you. ^^